Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ANOTHER 15 GRAND 80

Maybe it comes with the tools. Honestly, I'd give him £1500 just to break it for spares.

Another case of an ill informed T80 owner. Wait a second, it's a T80???

Yep looks about the right Valuation Chris.
For spares, can I have the tailgate??

I wonder at the price if they would chuck a bottle of what they had been drinking when the advert was scripted in with the price.

There's one or two here that seem to have been regurgitated. I felt a real feeling of deja vu back there. Same adverts from months ago. But also some really good vehicles at decent prices. If you can look beyond the bits and bobs that need doing, there are some promising starters for 10 out there at the moment.

That last one was doing the rounds a while ago SC, same seller as I remember them selling shoes.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

This in my opinion would be a decent buy at about £5k less. This guy gets hold of interesting Cruisers somehow ( he had the high roof grey/black 60 series I once owned) and hangs them out at really high money. I've always liked the 24V autos. I suppose its a case of wanting a well preserved one and paying for the privilege.

I've just asked the seller a question, wondering what letter we aren't using in the alphabet anymore as there's only 25 letters now. Kinda makes you wish you stuck in at school...

I've just asked the seller a question, wondering what letter we aren't using in the alphabet anymore as there's only 25 letters now. Kinda makes you wish you stuck in at school...
Nice one... I never even noticed that. There are 26 letters in the alphabet.. except in Sheffield

Nice one... I never even noticed that. There are 26 letters in the alphabet.. except in Sheffield

Actually it’s 24. No use for H and E in t’alphabet.

Wish I wasn’t so unfit, I’m out of breath reading that sentence.

:lol:

Back