Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
In my next installment :)

Camping lights
ca373a05-9e70-4819-ae9e-4df51fe143e1.jpg

http://m.banggood.com/Fishing-Lamp-...llid=329939&sc_lid=89570299&sc_uid=WmnxZfcUVZ

I got all excited about these until I realised they would be all over the place in even a slight breeze. I may still be tempted to get one and see how it performs with a couple of guys attached.

"I may still be tempted to get one and see how it performs with a couple of guys attached."

Sorry Rich, I'm not sure it would take their weight. :lol:

Probably not applicable to camping in the UK, but I wonder if there is some insect empirical formula that states the higher the brighter the light the greater the range of attraction? Along with the guys, buy a couple of catch nets and see what rains down when you next overland on the Continent or Scotland in the summer.

"I may still be tempted to get one and see how it performs with a couple of guys attached."

Sorry Rich, I'm not sure it would take their weight. :lol:
I'll set 'em up Chris, you knock 'em home. :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Can't decide if i want one or two :think: how long do you think it would take it to drain a stand alone 12v battery ?

I can't work out if the telescopic rod comes with it or not in the short time I looked at it.

I can't work out if the telescopic rod comes with it or not in the short time I looked at it.
I would think yes, it gives a rod length of 3.75m. Just looked further down and . . . . .
Package includes:
1 x Lamp
1 x Controller
1 x Fishing rod
2 x Clips
2 x Wires

Back