Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another cruiser at last

Gary Mead

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Evening all, after 10 or so years without my old 80 ( still regret letting her go) got myself an old collie 95 (R reg) diesel Gx, pretty clean for what it is. Going to use as farm/ tow truck generally, anything to look out for on this vintage and model ???
is the Lincombe weekend still going? Ian rubie ? Jon , Chris , gav , Karl? Still about ?

it’s good to be back
Gary

Lincolm has recently come to an end unfortunately as all good things do I suppose. However we do have a weekender on 6,7,8th of August at avalanche adventure nr market harborough. All info is on club events thread. Regarding the collie make sure the cooling system is tip top. Flush or replace rad and water pump if at all clogged up. Ball joints on the front are a bit of a issue so worth checking or replacing. Finally rust on rear chassis and axle casing can be common. Other than these they are cracking trucks.

Hi Gary, you've been away a long time! Most of those names are still here, some more than others. Don't really know anything about collie's to advise on that.

Back