Another dust up on the horizon...

Gav Peter

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
The Wirral, NW Ingerland
Battery choice...

MUX ran out of volts today for the second time in recent months - stood outside the orifice overnight; don't think anything 'lectrical was left on... Got a starter pack from the garage across the way & he started straight away. Chris pointed out my alternator belts were looking a bit ragged at Lincomb & the tensioning system was not setup right so they are slated for work ASAP but in the meantime...

Battery choice... Anyone ever heard of Yuasa?

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
I have a Yuasa on mine Gav. They are pretty big in the battery world. Look inside just about any burglar alarm and you'll see one. I have a Numax on the driver side and a Yuasa on the passenger. What can you really say about a battery? They've been around for years and make LH and RH batteries that fit the 80 perfectly. The Yuasa one isn't sealed so you will need to keep an eye on the electrolyte level where the Numax is sealed.

Chris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks