Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another rare manual.......

that's a wedge of money for a 23 year old cruiser.I wasted a lot of time looking for a "rare manual" & i'm glad i didn't find one .

Over priced and parked inside an industrial estate full of experts in dressing cars up for sale just to add confidence .

Ugh - those chrome Halfords letters. I've always liked how LCs don't feel the need to shout about their displacements but subtlety clearly wasn't this chap's game.

I get the 4.2 bit but what's the "SE". Recent MOT with some structural work done. Perhaps the underside isn't as good as the topside.

Over priced and parked inside an industrial estate full of experts in dressing cars up for sale just to add confidence .
Id say the price isn't far away provided the mechanicals are good (clutch, gear box engine axles etc) and the underside is reasonable, after all what can you buy for 12k thats any good these days all the newer stuff is too techy and fragile. If its a tarted up piece of junk fair enough

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Far too blingy for my taste but each to their own :neutral: - btw what is cable-tied to the driver's side wing mirror?

Fair play , It's a good while since i browsed the for sale ads and today i noted the limited availability which will of course effect prices .

If your planning to add all the kit anyway why save a few grand initially on a truck without when it will cost you more in the long run , and bling if its not to your taste cost nothing to correct .

A few years ago there was a resprayed vibrant blue ram raider ludicrous bull bar 80 mentioned for sale on here and i recall saying then "its been loved which is more than half the battle" . The buyer is still a member i think , still very happy with his purchase and the truck looks great now so there you go .

If its a good one the underside and engine will sell it so where are those pics ?

Back