Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another wiring question...

Crabby

Country Flag
uk
I've always been mechanically minded and avoided wiring where possible. Give me an engine rebuild over electrickery any day. But something has me playing with it over the past few days.... :flushed:
I'm obviously a wiring numpty, but after a bit of reading up, I think I've got my head around things a bit. This is what I've done so far.

IMAG5510.jpg

I have a national luna aux battery set up behind where rear Seats would be. Was in when I bought the truck, but EVERYTHING was wired with knackered old 1.5 - 2.5 wire. Which made me pull the 'not sure about that' face. I've already done what you see in the picture. I decided 6mm would be ok as I don't have a habit of running a lot at once, and all the roof lights will be LED. All other wire is 2.5. I've wired the DVD stereo to the aux too, so I can watch films and use the remote without having to get out of bed and turn the ignition off :dance:

So, question for electric gurus.. as in where the question marks are on the pic, what size wire from aux battery to first fuse box? And what size fuses to protect the 6mm?

Back