Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any interest in a Dirty Gal. SWB 90 series

Chris Green90

Garage
Country Flag
england
Hi Guys.

Thinking of changing the LC and was wondering if there was any interest in Dirty Gal.

She's a 1997 90 series on a P plate. Engine, drive train and chassis in A1 condition but a few bumps and bruises to the bodywork (courtesy in the most part of Lincomb). She has had plenty done to her over the years I have owned her so I am going to try and list everything.

She is a GS so that means sunroof and no aircon as usual however she now has a full set of plastics on her. Back door is missing it glass and has been replaced with alu tread plate and rear view camera. Rear bumper has been removed to improve departure angle but a HD bumper can be fitted for the right money.

40mm body lift and 3"suspension lift give room for 35's however it currently has about half worn 31" GG AT2's on Compomotive alloys with a nice deep offset. It has an alien snorkel fitted aswell as tunit box.

Up front most of the OE bumper has been cut away and an extra high winch mount has been fitted allowing better approach angle and full front to back ally asfir skid plates including tank guard. Again for the right price the plastic bumper could be swapped out for a full HD one.

Inside is pretty clean and tidy with only a few scuffs on the glove box plastic. Thee centre console and storage box have been replaced with a custom built one which incorporates amplifier, cb usb charging points and fuse box for most of the accessories. I don't us a normal CD player instead I replaced it with a tablet which sits in the space where the radio once was. All seats are in good condition only problem is the drivers side where you get in and out is a little softer than the rest. 205amp alternator and split charge included.

There is a set of storage drawers in the back (not quite finished yet but can be) with Jerry can holder, 1000w inverter and built in air compressor that again can be kept in for the right money.

Roof and side vents have been painted black which I personally like.

190k pulls like a train T&T as necessary.

Any sensible offers??? or opinions on what I should be asking for her.

20130905_172205_zpsdb6e87b6.jpg

20130905_171758_zpscb49f80c.jpg

20130821_142345_zps69968ade.jpg

20130813_163519_zpsd80486be.jpg

2013-02-06154346_zpsbaae5ba5.jpg

2013-02-06160706_zps51d8b304.jpg

Cheers
Chris

What cruiser you thinking of replacing it with Chris? :think:

Good luck with the sale. :thumbup:

Back