Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any one live near a good scrappy?

TALAMAN

Country Flag
cyprus
Over here in the land of sun there are hardly any LC's in scrapyards.

So I have tried to email the usual Land Cruiser breakers and never get a reply! This is so frustrating, I guess if you dont want to buy and engine or axle or something profitable they are not really interested.

I am after a few little things that could be parceled up and sent to my shipping agent at Stokton on Tees if anyone out there can help?

Thanks,

Over here in the land of sun there are hardly any LC's in scrapyards.

So I have tried to email the usual Land Cruiser breakers and never get a reply! This is so frustrating, I guess if you dont want to buy and engine or axle or something profitable they are not really interested.

I am after a few little things that could be parceled up and sent to my shipping agent at Stokton on Tees if anyone out there can help?

Thanks,
Hi Geoff
Have you looked on Ebay on UK area a lot of parts are from scrap yards on there , Just type in what your after and usually it comes up with a pic of what you are after and a price , and if parts are in east europe they deliver to Cyprus cheaply .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tony, I have also been looking at eBay.

Hi Karl, looking for:-

1. All handles for bottle jack, I think they are normally in a tool roll. I have bottle jack and wheel brace but not the 3 or 4 parts that make up the wind up thingy.

2. I would love to install the wood effect center consul (surrounds radio etc) as well as the window winder caps.

3. My AC work very well but I am unable to select external air or re-circulation because the triangular plastic mechanism at the back of the unit is broken. I doubt I will be able to get a replacement without takeing the whole control :-(

4. Not important but it would be nice to add the binnacle on top of the dash that houses the inclinometer and compass etc. I am looking for the beige covered one but imagine I can get the colour changed.

Obviously item one is the only fairly essential item, the other parts would just be nice. I do have pics that could be loaded if anyone wants more info.

Yes Karl 90 series. Ta.

Just an update, 4JUN18 - it is now three working days since I emailed breakers with the stuff I want but alas, no replies as yet. :anguished:

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back