Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any one traveling from chesterfield to london?

Daniel911

Forum

I would like know if there is anyone traveling for chesterfield to London in the new futere to pic a bullbar up for me please.

Regards

Which end are you at? Chesterfield or London?
ie which way will the bar be going?

Chris

Whereabouts in London? I travel between Chesterfield and London pretty much every week. Now Chesterfield ain't that big, but London is fairly large. There are limits to how far I could drag something like that.

Chris

Any idea how heavy this thing is Daniel? Can you weigh it or give me an estimation?

Can't promise that I can do it, but obviously the best place for me to pick it up is St Pancras if I can help out at all.
Woodford Green is miles out of London. We might have to rethink this.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris

It's been a long week.

It needs to be picked up from Chesterfield and I will collect it from you neer London.

Should not be to heavy. It is just the size.

I'm buying it form Nick BIG clean GREEN.

Please see his profile for a pic of the bullbar.

Thank's for your help.

Ahh right so by...

From London to Chesterfield

You meant from Chesterfield to London. I know the bar you mean as I fitted it. Sorry, not going to be able to lug that to London on the train. No Siree. It's fairly hefty. I can get it to High Wycombe area or Bracknell pretty soon. Maybe Tunbridge Wells too or even Peterborough all by car. I mention those as you might have a relation there or perhaps a business or something. But on the train to St P. Err nope. Don't think that will work matey.

Chris

Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent?

It is not to far from me. I live right by where the M11 ends in London.

That's the one. Now is this the same Kent? The one down in the opposite corner to Devon? Ahh, I'm only kidding. Yes, but I shall have to check my diary on that as it's not for a week or two at least.

Chris

Back