Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone ever tried these guys for a quote ?

Wont touch 4x4's but please call if you have a modified van or hot hatch which is 20 times more likely to get crashed or stolen :icon-question:

Been insured with them for years for my track car very very good service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't you call your truck a track car Shayne? Heaven knows you've tuned it…[emoji6]

Must admit it was nice to phone and get someone without a script , had a good chat with him about the club and why many of the vehicles on here fit the criteria they aim for pointing out that typically the owners here have invested far more than they can ever hope to recoup . He accepted that and was sympathetic but said they have tried it before and it wasn't financially viable .

It's a long way short of a track car Rich but it must have left a lasting impression when you drove it which has to be good :icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just done a money supermarket search for insurance selecting modified car and ticking the boxes that closest fit the bill such as wider wheels and tyres , bullbars , exhaust upgrade and i'm reasonably happy with the results .

Question is do i phone them and encourage them to rob me blind by making sure the modifications they list against me are dead accurate ?

I also increased the value of the car from 5 to 8000 and just found this on the quote Suspension Changes, Wider Tyres, Wider Wheels, Exhaust System Changes, Air Filter, Bull Bars

Looks like a winner to me .

Last edited:
You need to ensure that the modifications are declared and listed or if you need to claim the insurers may not pay out. Happened to a mate of mine spent 5k on engine tuning didn't declare it and then ran into the back of someone. When the insiurance assessor turned up he spotted the engine work and no pay out was made...................................ended up with a big bill to pay himself then!

Wow can't imagine what i would do to an engine with 5 grand :icon-cool: I've spent bugger all on my engine it just runs as it should with the benefit of a good exhaust which is declared .

Problem is, your insurance might be declared invalid.

I have a toyota intercooler taken from an import version of the same vehicle and a boost controller which isn't doing much at all :think: the insurance broker has a very long drop down list of performance upgrades and neither of those things are on it or i would have selected them . Apart from that my engine is standard . Not sure what else i could tell them .

Back