Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone got a VX here?

24Seven

Does the rear seat (middle row) split if so is it 1/3 2/3 or 1/2.

Thanks.

If noone has answered by tonight i'll check

I don't think that this was a GX VX variation. The earlier models had a sliding middle row of seats that didn't split and then the later ones didn't slide but had a 60\40 split. The sliding function was really useful.
The only difference was leather or that indestructible Toyota fabric.

Chris

Cheers, I guess the next question is has anyone got a a middle row of seats that splits and what year is your 90. :mrgreen:

Thanks

Just to say why.....

I'm planning on getting a 100 series before for my next big trip (Morocco I guess), but still maintaining the 90 as if I was going in that, talk is I'm taking two of my very young boys next year.

I'm trying to think of a method of still having a double bed inside the truck and having room for the mattresses and three seats for day time running. The plan would need only one middle row seat that when folded would form the rest of the bed.

24Seven said:
Cheers, I guess the next question is has anyone got a a middle row of seats that splits and what year is your 90. :mrgreen:

Thanks

yes my middle seats split, as Chris said 60/40 and my colorado is a 2000 X plate

Joe

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
silvercruiser said:
24Seven said:

Thanks

yes my middle seats split, as Chris said 60/40 and my colorado is a 2000 X plate

Joe

Thanks for the info. :thumbup:

Slight tangent ....do the newer 60/40 spilt seats also have a 3-point seat belt for the middle passenger?

Whilst I think the sliding rear seat in my '97 Collie is useful, I'd swap that for a proper 3-point seat belt in a second.

chadr said:
Slight tangent ....do the newer 60/40 spilt seats also have a 3-point seat belt for the middle passenger?

Whilst I think the sliding rear seat in my '97 Collie is useful, I'd swap that for a proper 3-point seat belt in a second.

no still has a lap belt.

joe

Back