Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone got one of these!

Er, no.

What the hell is it? Looks like a cross between a hummer and a transit.

Shame to see a cuiser badge on it, in a way....

No. but I've considered one a few times, its not that it wouldn't fit on the drive...........

No. but I've considered one a few times, its not that it wouldn't fit on the drive...........
James found it looking at Google images of cruisers on a road trip to collect another suzuki today. He loves it. Reading up it sounds like a 80 underneath.

They have been around for quite a while but rare, I think there is a few im Russia ( not surprisingly) amd they can be bought and brought in but they are dear things.

Mega cruiser. Japanese military use them. There version of the humvee.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Saw one in Cape Town many years ago - pretty impressive .... wouldn't want one really -wheelbase is too wide for pretty much anything :(

There was a P/U offered either @ the Bad Kissingen show in 2015 or 2016. I can`t remember
There was a note saying there where more than 1 available.

Interesting read, those links.

Rear steer, and good looking suspension geometry. It's quite a machine under that unfortunate hummer body style.

hWhat? Unfortunate?
A thing of beauty is a joy for ever.
You call that beautiful but call a lovely chrome cow catcher ugly. Same bar on my 24v and I love it. As you say each to their own. :)

If my choice of vehicle would remain 4x4 & lean further towards these bigger (Ex-) military styled vehicle, my preferredchoice would either be the South African MARAUDER or a STEYR from ExCap.

The MegaCruiser never tickled my liking tbh

You call that beautiful but call a lovely chrome cow catcher ugly. Same bar on my 24v and I love it. As you say each to their own. :)

True enough, each to their own :lol: but the mechanics look great, that's what I found interesting with the linked articles.

Back