Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone up for some laning in Surrey/Hampshire or Sal. Plain?

Andrew Prince

This is rather last minute but as I have tomorrow off and a mate of mine from SA is in town, I am contemplating a small outing on Friday. If anyone is up for it, please shout!
I don't have any routes planned so if anyone has ideas, I'm happy to follow them!

Cheers,

Re: Anyone up for some laning in Surrey/Hampshire or Sal. Pl

I wish I was around then I could try out the new suspension. Mind we are off to Italy tomorrow for some R&R :)

I'm free, as John Inman might say.

Have you got mm? I can email you the route I did when I was out that way. some pretty good lanes around the devils punchbowl area.

Ryan pls email me the route on warrenpfo AT gmail DOT com I am trying to collect all the gps routes i canget my hands on to put a database together.

I have a load of saved routes/tracks for the plain on MM.

I could send if someone tells me how.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Thanks for the offers and replies, guys! Unfortunately my memory map is not working - seems to be a conflict with Vista which I have not resolved.... :(
Rahther than spending a nice sunny day cooped up in my LC, I think we're going shooting instead :cool:

I have problems with Vista and Windows 7 when using MM.
It turned out to be the drivers for the antenna that was causing all sorts of problems when running the program, MM or the antenna would both check out ok but not run together. There are a load of fixes if this is the case, TonyP sent some good files.
Since downgrading the laptop to XP, no issues at all

Ah I clean forgot about that, been a while since I sorted my PC out. I will take a look and see what I sent you Paul, and I can send the same to you Andrew.... if it's the same issue....

Back