Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Arch moulding?

Dave2000

Supporter
Country Flag
spain
Apart from still looking for rear suspension rubber bushes I remembered I need the rubber moulding that goes between the arch and body, any ideas? I have been told there is a web based company that can supply pretty much supply any moulding but cannot remember the name or who told me about them. I do recall a forum member who found another Toyota model that used the same profile and it was sold by the metre, can't bloody remember who that was either, I wonder if I am getting dementia.........I wonder if I am getting dementia.......I wonder if.....

Regards

Dave

Watching with interest Dave, be aware the genuine Toyota ones have a quite strong adhesive to stick to the arch and then the body to eliminate rubbing between the two. If you find the right profile I doubt it will have the adhesive on but I have in the past used a thin line of "Tiger seal" to first stick the cushion to the arch and then to the body. These cushions from Toyota are very expensive if you can still get them.

Coh bains supply most of the company's in the UK with rubber profile. https://coh-baines.co.uk they are a great company will do custom profiles in small batches.

Apart from still looking for rear suspension rubber bushes I remembered I need the rubber moulding that goes between the arch and body, any ideas? I have been told there is a web based company that can supply pretty much supply any moulding but cannot remember the name or who told me about them. I do recall a forum member who found another Toyota model that used the same profile and it was sold by the metre, can't bloody remember who that was either, I wonder if I am getting dementia.........I wonder if I am getting dementia.......I wonder if.....

Regards

Dave
all still available from Toyota dave.
I think I may have a pair of fronts in stock, ill double check and send you a pm.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If anyone knows the dimensions for the rear offside or part number that would amazing, been looking on amayama and can't seem to find it.

Back