Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Arctic Trucks HZJ78?

I’d have been interested if the selled was in the least bit interested and had any info about it….

Certainly a blank canvas.

Max speed on those tyres is 68mph , its been painted with Raptor so who knows what that hides and it would be 3 times that price if it came from Artic Trucks .

My arch flares came from the guy who makes them for Artic Trucks they cost about £1200 and i can't remember if that included postage and whatnot ?

Its a truck to make me drool though

Agree with all those points! Plus on those tires the 1HZ would do about 20mph

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well that's clear then. Errm

Well I guess as it isn’t a 79 series it was unlikely to be an Arctic Truck conversion…

Both the 78 and the Hilux from the same seller were on Lithuanian plates in previous listings.

These chaps have done the rounds before with other so called "Arctic Truck Conversions"..... I'd be surprised if the Vehicles are actually in the UK....

Should be OK on people Republic of China plates
What low functioning muppet is going to purchase that
Should be a spectator sport on the day of handover
Thanks to Sarah for Arctic Trucks information

Be interesting to ask EG to provide provenance on the truck re Iceland and the paperwork confirm the Arctic Truck build (just for shits and giggles, to see what response you get)... as an aside, most genuine Iceland trucks I've seen of this age are essentially fooked - the Icelandic volcanic sand acts like grinding paste and wrecks everything - seals, door locks, UJs, etc, etc....

Back