Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Are there many high milage uk 100 series? 4.2 or 4.7? What's yours on?!

Mikeharris1992

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Are there many high milage uk cars, I seen them in Australia hit really high milage.

Mines on 317,000 miles now !

Be cool to know other people have well used cruisers !

Remember there was a cruiser in Ireland that did some mad milage, also one last year in farmers weekly but they where colardo I think?

Many big mile 100 series around, who in the 300k club?!

Attachments

• IMG_1780.JPG
    IMG_1780.JPG
    197.8 KB · Views: 66
Mine got less than 110 thou a 4.2 auto

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry, phones playing up!! Not sure why there’s 3 pictures.

mines done 230000 miles on lpg but had heads done 30000miles ago.its a2003 4.7

WTF - what happened? Is it the booster (-motor) or the master cylinder itself?
Unsure . Pedal just hit the floor at a junction dash lights on and horrible warning buzzer. Got it to the garage(80 breaker) anyway and it's being looked at this week. Not loosing fluid so guessing booster. Oh well the 80s back in action for a while it seems so it's not all bad.

Just purchased a 2002 100 series with 206000 miles on it, planning to put on a fair amount extra overlanding from UK to Asia next year! :D

Unsure . Pedal just hit the floor at a junction dash lights on and horrible warning buzzer. Got it to the garage(80 breaker) anyway and it's being looked at this week. Not loosing fluid so guessing booster. Oh well the 80s back in action for a while it seems so it's not all bad.
Watch the cost. Standard procedure is to change the whole complete unit: master, booster motor/pump/accumulator; while it is possible to just rebuild the motor (which is normally the problem). The most common cause for booster failure is overfilling brake fluid, or leaking reservoir grommets. Fluid attacks motor innards.

Watch the cost. Standard procedure is to change the whole complete unit: master, booster motor/pump/accumulator; while it is possible to just rebuild the motor (which is normally the problem). The most common cause for booster failure is overfilling brake fluid, or leaking reservoir grommets. Fluid attacks motor innards.
Yeah thanks for the heads up on £. Garry @80 breaker is a very good friend so I'm sure he will look after me as he always does.

Back