Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Are we doing a 2018 calendar?

We'll have a dedicated thread for it. But that's the sort of thing we need. Just look at the old calendars for guidance on what actually makes it to the final.

I think it's just sample text Pat.
Naftali, I like your designs. You clearly know your way around such things. :thumbup: I think you may be up against time constraints and the simplicity of online calendar production.

On my way back to the UK after the 2016 Romanian trip. A nice picture with a hint of Land Cruiser. :icon-wink:

Romanian sunset.jpg

I do a personal calendar every year with photos of my late and much missed Border Collie via Vistaprint (other online services are available) and, as SC has said it's so easy and straightforward. Just sayin'.

Thanks we might take you up on that offer Naftali. We generally just do the same thing every year though. It seems to suit everyone which just makes it quick and easy. Let's see if we are going to do one and if we can get some pictures in.
Alrighty!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think it's just sample text Pat.
Naftali, I like your designs. You clearly know your way around such things. :thumbup: I think you may be up against time constraints and the simplicity of online calendar production.
Thanks.
I am a Graphic Designer and a PR person, so this is up my alley.
Just wanted to offer free design services to the forum, in form of a calendar, to sort of give back for what I am learning here.

We'll have a dedicated thread for it. But that's the sort of thing we need. Just look at the old calendars for guidance on what actually makes it to the final.
Probably not what your looking for but I do like this pic

IMG-20171030-WA0001.jpg

You see, the bit about 'please don't post the pictures on here clearly wasn't lost .....

It's like working with a nail in yer boot..

You see, the bit about 'please don't post the pictures on here clearly wasn't lost .....

It's like working with a nail in yer boot..
I didn't see any post that said 'please don't post the pictures on here'

Actually having gone back and checked there is no post that says that, although one post did say we might have a dedicated thread?

Last edited:
It wasn't a quote Chas. It was a response to Rodger's question. And you know that you tinker.

Back