Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Are we doing a 2018 calendar?

Mine are in a little folder on the desktop waiting for.......... the thread.

I bags December as mine has Christmas bows on it...

IMG_4277.JPG

Looks like might of lost my pics :cry::cry:
Bloody phone died, sd card doesn't want to read in another phone. The online back up storage has them but the file size and resolution has shrunk so don't look as good.

Oh no, does that mean you've lost the out of focus one in Tesco with yer Missus loading the shopping?

Bugger.

Oh no, does that mean you've lost the out of focus one in Tesco with yer Missus loading the shopping?

Bugger.

Worse mate it was b&q.
Can find the files but it Re boots before can do anything with them.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'd love a 2018 LC club calendar! :icon-cool:

But I dont think I will be able to submit any pics as sadly I havent really been on many trips this year. :shifty:

Thats very kind of you Naftali. :text-bravo:

I think Chris has the calender's under control but maybe you could design some club stickers, I know I'd like one for the back of each of my 70's. Nothing too big, just something to identify which club I belong to. :think:

If you do feel like using your skills to do that, maybe start a new thread so as not to hijack this one anymore. :text-threadjacked:

Sorry, been having end of semester exams and I was away from here for a minute.
Let me whip up a few ideas and create a new post, then we can chow away in the direction we'd like to end up.

We don't normally have a debate about the design of the calendar - if we did, we'd produce one per decade. Give people a choice and you'll end up in knots. Does anyone recall the debate we had about that to call the forum and where the apostrophe should go? Photographs are submitted and judged in a secret bunker then the calendar is produced as cheaply as we can then it goes on sale and the people who get a picture in it, hang it on the wall in their garage with all the other pictures torn off. Ha ha.

Managed to recover some pics, can't find the one in the car park though! :cry:

lost a load of pics for warranty for work (not as important as this lol) plus various other things.

Back