Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Are we having a Christmas gathering?

warrenpfo

More of a general discussion for now rather than an actual event but just wondered if there was any plan for a festive Christmas gathering?

Last year there was talk of a navigational challenge on the plain which unfortunately did not happen and I know location is not easy as we are all over the UK but if anyone is keen I would be up for a pub lunch and a beer to see the festive season off to a good start. Something we can bring the family along to.

My suggestions are:

Pub Lunch with a Cruiser/Toyota pub quiz thrown in.
Book out a Pay and Play with a BBQ lunch

Any others takers or ideas?

Yeah I would be up for that.... would be nice to meet somewhere and perhaps do the hardcore bbq :cool:

:thumbup: :thumbup: Yes I would be up for that and I think its a really good idea. somewhere central would be good.

That could work with the marquee and fire-pit. We could bring the fire-put into the marquee :lol:

The woods may be a serious challenge in places then!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Did you have an anxious moment thinking that Gav was inviting 10,000 of his closest mates over to your place, Jon? :lol:

I know people think I can fit a lot in my garage but this might be pushing it a bit :lol:

Gav Peter said:
There's a place I know near Stourbridge... :whistle:
I know a place near Weifang
??
??
??

:o

Graham

No Cruiser, :thumbdown: no insurance, :thumbdown: . . . . Cancel Christmas . . . .
xmas-115.gif

Whaddya mean Chas. No cruiser?

Has one missed something. I didn't get the memo.

Hopefully misunderstood you. If not, that's not sounding good.

C

Chris said:
Whaddya mean Chas. No cruiser? Has one missed something. I didn't get the memo. Hopefully misunderstood you. If not, that's not sounding good. C
While I do still own it, it is with Julian V getting the front diff + other things sorted and because I can't get it insured there's no rush getting it back to me
sad-012.gif

Oh. Bummer

Sad face.

C

Jon Wildsmith said:
[quote="Gav Peter":14e5u4x9]There's a place I know near Stourbridge... :whistle:
I think you mean Stourport Gav ;)[/quote:14e5u4x9]Maybe, maybe not... :lol: Slight typo :oops:

Back