Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

armrest install on drivers seat

tony rodaway

Country Flag
uk
has anybody fitted an armrest to there lc90 front seats and any pics on how to and best armrest to fit.:text-goodpost:.

View attachment 113862
has anybody fitted an armrest to there lc90 front seats and any pics on how to and best armrest to fit.:text-goodpost:.
HI I made my own from foam from the market and green velvet cloth and it's perfect for me and very comfortable it stays in place as the foam had been cut to a bigger piece. I've only seen decent arm rests in the Amazon cruisers
I also bought some Led strips from Amazon and installed them under my seat the car was too dark and depressing. 10 minute job View attachment 113861
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG

By ghe way my Lc90 is dark green

well if it suits your needs then good on you.
i was thinking more along the lines or a discovery arm rest bolted to my seat thet retracts up and down if you get me not a centre console.

Modified mine after looking into this before. No aftermarket options available

https://www.landcruiserclub.net/community/threads/armrest-centre-console-modification-pics.140361/

i seen your post when i first joined on here and thats were my idea came from but dont want a centre console imean an armrest built to my drivers seat if you no wot i mean bob and bet your made up u dont have to lean on the gearstick anymore cos i do being an auto.
thanks bob for your info.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
By ghe way my Lc90 is dark green
like your floor lights have you done your dash same colour cos done my dash blue with l,e,d,s as soldered them and run of my fag lighter and even done my multi meter sky blue. things you do when you get bored or (married):text-goodpost:

Back