Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

artics trucks new kit on ebay

I don't think those are the real thing. Just that style. As in, some arches for big wheels.

ARCTIC TRUCKS style durable plastic fender flares

I discussed options for a Navara build i was planning a few years ago with Arctic Trucks , they will sell fender flares and bits and bobs for a ludicrous price if you ask but they have little interest in it , typically arctic trucks replace the axles , wheels , arches and completely rebuild/remodel things like wishbones and driveshafts . It seems laughable to me that they might use wheel spacers . I would guess the kit for sale might be bought as individual items for maybe a grand maybe 1200 but if you can afford a 150 its definitely a shortcut to the modified look worth looking at .

By the way Arctic trucks were kind enough to source a used hilux they had modified about 7 years ago , it had 90 odd thousand miles on the clock , was about 8 years old and the asking price was £18000 .

Arctic truck? This would be a bit more like it (sorry not a 150 series :lol:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 113
It's too cheap to be the real thing, thats about the price i paid for my 120 old man emu shocks and springs alone.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

And i can assure you guys that this is not work made by Artic truck!!! They were everything but helpful and they made it absolutely sure that they are the last place i turn my business to in the future!!!
But @ the end everything went well and came even better out then i was expecting!!

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
But this one the other hand is work made by Artic Trucks on LC 150!!!
They must have been REALLY DRUNK when the decision to cut the doors were made!!!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Cut the doors? :scared-eek: Who in their right mind cuts the doors, never mind that the cut is so poor. :violence-chainsaw: I think I would be demanding new doors were fitted if it were mine.

Got to admit I think I would be going back and :violence-sniperdar: blowing there heads off,now that's a bodge!!!

Back