Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

auto folding mirrors

I did search there

in wondering if you could take a feed from the central locking to the power fold switch from the open and close ???
Going back to your original question, I think you may need a change over relay or something like that, to make it work. I'm not sure though.

The cruisers of this age have M-OBD instead of OBD-II, so only a few readers can read all the ECUs.
The plug is the same as on a normal obd-2 tho'.

When I was in Lanzarote a few years ago, I looked everywhere for cruisers, but didn't find many, and not a single 100. I remember only a nice, white 60. How many 100s there today? Maybe it's time for another visit.

The cruisers of this age have M-OBD instead of OBD-II, so only a few readers can read all the ECUs.

When I was in Lanzarote a few years ago, I looked everywhere for cruisers, but didn't find many, and not a single 100. I remember only a nice, white 60. How many 100s there today? Maybe it's time for another visit.
Will the Techstream work on M-OBD? If you go back to Lanzarote now theres definitely at least one 100 there. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
M-OBD is just the type of blood the Techscream pumps, natively, with the help of the mini-VCI adaptor.
Just had a look through the different settings and customisation menus, but didn't find any auto-folding setting for the mirrors.
There are a few other settings tho'. My absolute fave is to turn off the "up-and-away" function of the steering wheel. That way, maybe the tilt and telescope motors keep as long as the rest of the car.

M-OBD is just the type of blood the Techscream pumps, natively, with the help of the mini-VCI adaptor.
Just had a look through the different settings and customisation menus, but didn't find any auto-folding setting for the mirrors.
There are a few other settings tho'. My absolute fave is to turn off the "up-and-away" function of the steering wheel. That way, maybe the tilt and telescope motors keep as long as the rest of the car.
Yes, turned my 'up-and-away' off a few years ago. also disconnected intake heater, and disabled EGR by just removing the vac hose and pluging it, so it's still got something to suck on, and the ECU thinks the EGR is working.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh well @markcann26 looks like you can't do anything with regard to 'Auto folding Mirrors' using Techstream.

Still, it was only a thought.

there is certainly alot of 100 series here I see all the time theres probably more 80 series here

and I know a few people with 200 series here

Back