Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Autohome like roof tent from home2go

Paul_Driver

Country Flag
uk
I just came across an interesting listing on ebay which led me to http://www.home2go.co

They seem to have a range of roof tents which appear to be copies of the Autohome range - but a much cheaper.

Has anybody come across these before?

The company is based in Haslemere, Surrey which is about 10 mile south of Guildford and Aldershot. Maybe somebody local, that is familiar with the Autohome range can pay them a visit and write up a review.

Paul

Might go and have a look, not far from me.

These have been floating around on ebay for a while - I bid on the first one he had but it went elsewhere... Or not as the case maybe...

A lot depends on the fabric they have chosen, one of the big attractions of the Autohome IMO is the performance of the Draylon they use for the side walls in managing water from inside and outside!

Interestingly no technical details whatsoever. Yes they are a rip off the Autohome range of tents.

Yes you can save a few £ by buying an unknown quantity. Auto home have built their reputation on quality and innovative design over 50+ years.

Brendan

they had them on ebay for about £400 about 18 months ago- a mate bought one.

Generally acceptable, but a latch let go at speed on the motorway and ripped the lid off before he noticed, and it took him a while to get a replacement!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back