Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Automatrics

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
Dont know if these guys have been mentioned before , But i was watching some of his Recovery Vids....Seems to offer a great service... When he gets an alert he jumps out of bed and goes and gets it , Any where in the world it seems... The video above is just an example ... He posts every recovery up on you tube...... Dont know how much his Trackers are.. But they dont mess about!!!

I've been hooked on his videos for a year now. The first one I came across was about a batch of outboard engines that ended up in a shipping container in Poland somewhere. You cannot fault the man's work ethic.

I've been hooked on his videos for a year now. The first one I came across was about a batch of outboard engines that ended up in a shipping container in Poland somewhere. You cannot fault the man's work ethic.
Yeh i saw that earlier.. Stolen in Sweden Ended up in Lithuania... Over 40 in all ..... I dont know if other Tracking Companies do what he does... But what a fantastic job.. Almost a guarantee you'l get it Back... Impressive stuff..

Bugger me that's the road my OH used to live in, my old stomping ground.

I've watched many of the vids too.. a good service and recall the vid where He followed up a 360 excavator over to Germany to find a legit machine in a dealer's forecourt with the tracker fitted to it! Definitely dedicated to the cause!

I must admit, I'm pretty close to getting an Automatrics unit installed to my truck.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Wonder if he’ll do a club discount. I for one would sleep better with that guy on my side.

Wonder if he’ll do a club discount. I for one would sleep better with that guy on my side.
Agree, If i had a decent Truck, Id definitely be having one... Purely for his dedication to the Cause .. Top Man

I've watched many of the vids too.. a good service and recall the vid where He followed up a 360 excavator over to Germany to find a legit machine in a dealer's forecourt with the tracker fitted to it! Definitely dedicated to the cause!
I watched the one with Tracking the Range Rover to a super market in france... I might be wrong but they were able to automatically Deflate two tyres... The thief was still in it when the found it... They just told him to Start walking.... They just pumped the tyres up and drove it back to Blighty..... Its a shame the thieves do damage looking for the Tracking Device..

We had a Sprinter at work that was stolen in the middle of the night in Eltham SE London. The tracker located it in Romford in Essex so the van driver cycled over to where the pin was, chucked his bike in the back and drove it straight home. Every single panel and bit of trim and headlining had been ripped to pieces. The following night they came back and finished the job with a flatbed truck - the tracker was last seen somewhere on the M20 to Dover.

Back