Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Avalanche meet 6,7,8th august take 2.

Raj's Lamb
:) it was Liji who marinated lamb n chicken but I ran out of coal so only did half of what I got. Next time ll try mushrooms, cheese etc n get better beers. It’s been many decades since I had any group partys so was not good at serving drinks n food. Will improve

Raj - your generosity and kind spirit were noted by all. Good to see you getting so much out of it. Like you I'm not a group person but this is one I can just about put up with.

I second that emotion :)
Raj drop me a pm and I'll send you a link for the footage of you driving your LC around the course :)

Reactions: Raj
Thanks @Gav missin for organizing such a great weekend, and to all of you for being so welcoming to us newbies! We both had loads of fun, loved the excellent chicken wings @fbnss, and can't wait for the next meetup :thumbup:

Was also great to be able to see all of your setups, we've now got an endless list of stuff we want to cram into the FJ hah - will upload some pictures and videos later!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
IMG-6745.jpg

IMG-6749.jpg

IMG-6132.jpg

P1030350.JPG

Going through the big puddle has made my 2 week old PIAA dual horns now sound like I'm strangling a small squeeky animal :sweatsmile:

Well with any luck, Ive fixed my leaky bits, spent 3 evenings this week taking the transfer case off, refitting and checking for leaks, all clear so far, been for 2 drives and no drips :)

Back