I am in england
Mar 15, 2010
Merton Park London
Garage
Crispin said:
Here you go.
http://www.multipleimageresizer.net/
Free.
Also, if you have a photobucket account, you can do it in there. Edit Image > Re-size. Simpler actually.
Your avatar needs to be 90X90 (or smaller if you want??)
{admin: moving this to Forum FAQs)
Just tried re-sizing my avatar in Photobucket and replacing my club avatar and it's saying URL not valid and my original avatar has now been deleted, help :oops:

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Gav Peter

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
The Wirral, NW Ingerland
Did you save a copy of your pic on photobucket before you started resizing/editing Chas?

You should be able to just reinstate the HTML to the pic on the User Control Panel...

Chas

Supporter
I am in england
Mar 15, 2010
Merton Park London
Garage
Gavlad said:
Did you save a copy of your pic on photobucket before you started resizing/editing Chas?

You should be able to just reinstate the HTML to the pic on the User Control Panel...
Yes I did save a copy, but I've now found you have to remove the at each end of the Photobucket IMG code and it works :D , see the new 'muddy' avatar :o .
Chas

Chas

Supporter
I am in england
Mar 15, 2010
Merton Park London
Garage
scubadec said:
Anyone know why my pic looks like an accordion car?
If you have a photobucket account, you can do it in there. Edit Image > Re-size. Simple as that.
Change the size to 90 x 60 your pic looks like 90 x 90.
Chas

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
Glad you got it back Chas. The tags are only for posts.

scubadec - your picture was taken in landscape mode and you tried to turn it into a square. It will squash it the way it has.
In photobucket, go to the image, click on rezise, click on More Options. Once loaded, click on resize again. Enter 90 in the second box (Width), the first one will change accordingly and become a lower number.
Click on Save A Copy. Use that image now as your avatar. You'll end up with the correction proportions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks