Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Gav Peter

Country Flag
england
I'm sure someone posted links to image resizing software but can I find it??

Well, no... Hence the post... ;-)

Muchos grassyarse

Here you go.
http://www.multipleimageresizer.net/

Free.

Also, if you have a photobucket account, you can do it in there. Edit Image > Re-size. Simpler actually.

Your avatar needs to be 90X90 (or smaller if you want??)

{admin: moving this to Forum FAQs)

Thank youp!!!

Shall try the photobucket hint first

Cheers Cris

Crispin said:
Here you go.
http://www.multipleimageresizer.net/
Free.
Also, if you have a photobucket account, you can do it in there. Edit Image > Re-size. Simpler actually.
Your avatar needs to be 90X90 (or smaller if you want??)
{admin: moving this to Forum FAQs)
Just tried re-sizing my avatar in Photobucket and replacing my club avatar and it's saying URL not valid and my original avatar has now been deleted, help :oops:

Did you save a copy of your pic on photobucket before you started resizing/editing Chas?

You should be able to just reinstate the HTML to the pic on the User Control Panel...

Gavlad said:
Did you save a copy of your pic on photobucket before you started resizing/editing Chas?

You should be able to just reinstate the HTML to the pic on the User Control Panel...
Yes I did save a copy, but I've now found you have to remove the at each end of the Photobucket IMG code and it works :D , see the new 'muddy' avatar :o .
Chas

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
scubadec said:
Anyone know why my pic looks like an accordion car?
If you have a photobucket account, you can do it in there. Edit Image > Re-size. Simple as that.
Change the size to 90 x 60 your pic looks like 90 x 90.
Chas

Glad you got it back Chas. The tags are only for posts.

scubadec - your picture was taken in landscape mode and you tried to turn it into a square. It will squash it the way it has.
In photobucket, go to the image, click on rezise, click on More Options. Once loaded, click on resize again. Enter 90 in the second box (Width), the first one will change accordingly and become a lower number.
Click on Save A Copy. Use that image now as your avatar. You'll end up with the correction proportions.

scubadec said:
Thanks lads!
You still look like you've been caught between two buses :lol:
Chas

scubadec said:
Maybe even get it dirty first! Well, at least Sandy!
That's the only way to go :lol: :lol:

Back