Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Awning Tent For Sale, Vango Kela Airbeam

Gr8Yota

Country Flag
scotland
A Vango Kela Airbeam Driveaway awning/tent for sale. Used but in pretty much as new condition.

Yep it was intended for use on a camper van but it has worked brilliantly on the side of my FJ. But now I am buying a trailer and tent so have no use for this. I've owned it for 4yrs but only used it a handful of times. I have a military thermal groundsheet that is cut to size, with a turn up to fill the gap under the sill and the space between the vehicle and main tent (unlike the Vango groundsheet which only goes under the main tent.
Has the inner bedroom which is easily removed and Vango now charge extra for. Easy to put up, I can do it single in about 15mins.

Supplied with the groundsheet, pump, original bag and Ortlieb drybag

I've listed in eBay at £395 but happy to take off their commission to a member here £350. Located in Norfolk but may be able to meet you somewhere.IMG_2072.jpgvango.jpgvango dims.jpg

Not in the market myself, but a damn tidy looking thing. The tent's not bad either!

Happy to bring this to Lincomb if anyone is interested

How small does it pack up to? I maybe interested.

It is in a single dry bag which if I recall right is 100litre it’s own bag is smaller. Approx 1m tall x 0.5wide but I’ll measure it tomorrow

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back