Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

B34cons 95 Series (small) Build

B34con

Country Flag
new_zealand
With great height comes great comfort.

Loving the cruiser.
One thing I have noticed is, being a little bit taller I have lost a large amount of visibility when reversing so I've decided to put in a reversing camera.

Because I like to be difficult, I had the great idea of installing a front camera in addition..

One problem, my head unit only has a single reversing camera input..
The purpose of the front camera is for any tough obstacles off road, so what if I need to turn it on?

I'm going to install a power switch that will let me trick the head unit into thinking I'm in reverse. Once that's done, I have a ona/off/onb switch that will pick between front and rear cameras.

Picking everything up tomorrow, will update with images and wiring diagram

SteveJB

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
If you ask the missus to get out and spot for you you can have sound and vision

B34con

Country Flag
new_zealand
So our country is still locked down.. it's making life bloody difficult at the best of times.
To try and keep myself relatively sane, I have visited most beaches that I'm allowed to drive on.. had a spot of fishing last week
20211005_140458.jpg

I finished installing my rear camera (still need to get onto the front one) and it's the best thing I've ever done - just to ensure I know what really is behind me, now.
I've picked up a dual battery kit hopefully soon I'll invest in the rest of the setup.

But overall the truck is going great - I'm using it more for what I originally hoped to use it for.

Even got some remote work done!
20211014_133407.jpg

SteveJB

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Remote day off with a sea view more like
Funny thing is that I'm doing the same sort of build as you picking up a set of drawers at end of month got an intervolt dc2dc charger solar panels turned up yesterday 2x150 amps and have gone for a Durite kit with the monitor in a rear view mirror some of the work I can do myself but due to some physical limitations will have to pay for most of the work to be done
Nice Blue Sky Office