Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Back again

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
I thought I would post in this section as haven't really been around in a couple of years due to travelling and work but back now and took delivery of another 80 series last night, this time a 24v auto as never really liked the manual box in my last 24v despite it being very reliable. Waited a long time to find this one and its completely standard, so just evaluating what I need to do to it, but the usual preventative maintenance list is a long. Thought about another 100 series but the lure of the 80 was too great.
Anyway, now to get it insured and taxed so the long slog will start for quotes etc as it will have some mods of course no matter how much I say I wont.:smirk:

Congrats and welcome back!!

I think we would all agree that this post needs some pictures!!

I knew that would be the first request :tonguewink:

As its been a while do we still need to use something like photobucket to post pics like before?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
s-l16006_zpsuib9rhh4.jpg
s-l1600%201_zpssj1hauko.jpg

Great looking truck. Almost identical to my 24v auto. Just my opinion but definitely the nicest engine /g box combination. If I remember correctly it also has leather interior. If it's the truck off eBay surprised it didn't sell faster.
20170810_203405.jpg 20170810_203426.jpg 20170810_203512.jpg 20170810_203531.jpg

Yep, had my eye on it for ages and thought I would miss out but it stayed for sale. Called them the other day and made a lower offer which they took and I nearly fell over, it does have it issues, or maybe just me being picky but firstly I am going to baseline all servicing and do all the niggles like loose trim and interior lights not working correctly

Yep, had my eye on it for ages and thought I would miss out but it stayed for sale. Called them the other day and made a lower offer which they took and I nearly fell over, it does have it issues, or maybe just me being picky but firstly I am going to baseline all servicing and do all the niggles like loose trim and interior lights not working correctly
I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it. I absolutely love mine.

Back