Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Back for a third time !

Paulpen

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hey guys - im back again !

After having two experiences of 95 Prados and then a bit of a crisis with a couple of BMW's im back with a 2002 100 series !

Dont know too much about them other than the one ive got only has a small bit of rust to sort, has had lots of service history and general looking after and will do well as a family car, tow car and odd offroad toy :)

Well done pictures? Was it the one from german cars in WSM?

Pics or it didn't happen - you should know that by now :eusa-naughty:

Hi Stu - not local (althought I wish it was) as I ended up going to Kent to view it and collecting from near Gatwick two days after !

I know Shayne although its winter, I now work 6 days a week, have a dog and ive got a two month old baby. The main reason ive not saved them from the advert and have no idea where to upload pictures now photobucket is a mare !

I hear that win10 has made uploading pics enough of a headache i can't be bothered no more , ironically despite my hate of touchscreen when i do want to upload pics now i use the mrs ipad coz its dead easy that way .

I hear that win10 has made uploading pics enough of a headache i can't be bothered no more , ironically despite my hate of touchscreen when i do want to upload pics now i use the mrs ipad coz its dead easy that way .
Have you tried it on that newfangled telephone thing of yours yet?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
nope why would i look at a website on my phone when i have a laptop ?

Im usually on the laptop or the phone and not got a clue how to do either but ill have a go for you :blush:

71172854_2872564722773546_2143530650295074816_o.jpg

70841105_2872564752773543_8228933687303995392_o.jpg

70597084_2872564972773521_3740097516092260352_o.jpg

The previous owner (Eddy who may of been on here) had kept on top of maintaining it and has added a few modifications for comfort and convienence.

Toyota Landcruiser Amazon VX (HDJ100) 2003 4.2TD
195,000 miles

Rear Diff lock etc all working
Oil changed every 4500 – 5000 miles.
Both batteries are pretty new
Cam Belt, tensioner, idler and water pump replaced a few years ago
Numberplate light section of upper rear door stripped back to metal, primed and covered with Hammerite.
Pedders standard height suspension (no AHC) with extra load rear springs.
Reversing Camera
2 x Perm 12v fused sockets under rear seat.
2 new tyres (done under 1500 miles)
Spare wheel re-furbed with new tyre as well.
LED spots / flood. (4 x 18w, 1 x 36w)
LED 10W reversing lights
LED rear Numberplate lights (as I broke an original holder changing a bulb)

Id like to move the spot lights slightly lower (although they do work very well)
I also need to try and do some paintwork correction as its quite heavily scratched and has cracking laquer but hardly any dents.
It does have some rust in the lower rear quarters so this is my first and main priority.
Also a small bubble near tailgate glass but its currently protected.
Original parking sensors have been bypassed and replacements fitted in new locations so id just like to blend them in a bit more. The reverse camera is wireless and gets some interferance so may hardwire it and move the screen slightly.

Also it seems that once a day the factory alarm will go off so need to look at that before the neighbours get pissed off !

I can't even see a rusty clip in the engine thats gotta be a good sign :thumbup:

Hopefully - I think its been a London / Kent car all its life so no boats or farms in sight !

Back