Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bad Driving

TonyP

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Just been sent this youtube link. Some really bad driving.... :eusa-naughty:

Very sad some of those. Always a prick involved as well - ruins someone else's day...

That's really scary almost puts off driving

nasty - i am amazed so many people have camera on dash though

few of the pedestrians that got hit were daft and walked out or ran out from behind parked cars without even looking...

Scary. I'm a fireman, and get to see the aftermath of crashes, luckily not too often, and not as bad as some of those. Any head on with an hgv is never going to end well. I guess it's pretty common to have a dash cam in Russia? I'll show them that video at work.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Most of these are a good example of why a central reservation barrier is a good idea!

:shock: exactly why i drive a landcruiser, as if you do get some out of control idiot, you stand a better chance than some of the cars invovled.
some mental crashes on the vid and also how lucky was the pedestrian at the start.

Joe

I just LOVE the way that if the camera car is ok....it just drives on?......no-one prepared to stop and help?

My friend has a camera car. It runs all the time and in the event of an impact or even a swerve or sharp braking it saves the previous minute or so. Also saves if you press a button, like if a prety woman is spotted.

Frank

I've got a windscreen mounted camera in my landcruiser, very reassuring that if I am involved in something I can prove my argument (or lose the memry card....)

Pete

I can't believe even though it was in colour how people can drive so dangerously in those snow an ice conditions. &?$@ing idiots!

A mixture of incopetent's, idiots and outright criminals. There's no distinction between the guilty and the innocent, they both end up dead. The black SUV that was in the way of the HGV just exploded.

Dashcams became popular in Russia for added evidence due to a phase of insurance company "wins" in the courts, denying liability for pay-outs due to lack of evidence of guilt.

Here's another, pedestrian offenders/victims this time mostly.

http://youtu.be/OD_YPLdjytM

Outside of the UK nobody's safe on a zebra. Apart from criminal driving, the zebra's are not clear in many cases because the white painted bands "wear off" the asphalt. Often the only guide to drivers are the blue/white triangular signs on the footway, it's the same in Romania.

http://youtu.be/7Idt7G4YKlU

Gruesome stuff ...:|

Last edited:
I witnessed an accident in Kingsway, Holborn with a pedestrian where a car unexpectedly stopped part-way across the traffic lights when he should really have kept going and the following car hit him in the rear, unfortunately the pedestrian tried to cross between them and was crushed.

Last edited:
Back