Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bad obsession

Thanks.

Their fabrication work is, as always, superb.

Excellent as always :dance: (I feel I should provide some Sponsorship :think:).

I'll be interested in the final interior trim, at the moment it would be like the inside an oil drum being rolled down a pebble beach :icon-wink:.

Roll on the next episode :thumbup:.

Bob.

Love the fabbing in this, OTT yes, but how nice it is....

Not everyone’s cuppa, but this mini will be a piece of sculpture as well as very capable vehicle.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Love the fabbing in this, OTT yes, but how nice it is....

Not everyone’s cuppa, but this mini will be a piece of sculpture as well as very capable vehicle.
:text-+1:

I've been enjoying watching how they mark things up... if it reduces my "measure several times, drill one hole successfully, move onto the next one, get it wrong, throw bit in the bin and start again process" process then it's great...

I've been enjoying watching how they mark things up... if it reduces my "measure several times, drill one hole successfully, move onto the next one, get it wrong, throw bit in the bin and start again process" process then it's great...
You mean using the CAD template?

Cardboard Aided Design. :)

I do wish they would wear heavy gloves when holding a sheet of metal under a pillar drill . . . Its far too easy to get serious cuts (or worse) if the drill snags :doh:.

Bob.

I do wish they would wear heavy gloves when holding a sheet of metal under a pillar drill . . . Its far too easy to get serious cuts (or worse) if the drill snags :doh:.

Bob.
Ooh yes, been there done that, very painful.

They make it look so easy . . . . . . :icon-rolleyes:.

(Back to fitting a 'Brightspark' condenser to a Lucas MO1 magneto - why has it taken me DAYS :think:).

Bob.

They make it look so easy . . . . . . :icon-rolleyes:.

(Back to fitting a 'Brightspark' condenser to a Lucas MO1 magneto - why has it taken me DAYS :think:).

Bob.

I recon it takes them ages too, they just record the good bits, and it looks so easy!

Reactions: uHu
And the boy's are at it again teasing us with promises, no binky but more of what is possibly coming after, watch all the way to the end for the best teaser lol.

Back