Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bad obsession

Julian T

Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
I don't recall seeing this on here but due to U tube showing me videos I might be interested in I have discovered these people, they have a interesting series of videos on U tube about Project Binky.

They also have a website.

Bit OT but by golly the fabrication is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow ..... i need this guy to build me a cruiser !

I don't recall seeing this on here but due to U tube showing me videos I might be interested in I have discovered these people, they have a interesting series of videos on U tube about Project Binky.

They also have a website.

Bit OT but by golly the fabrication is good.

That was a cruel post JT, couldn't stop watching, but I can't find episode 10 :icon-eek:

I want to see the finished car running...

Incredible stuff, and the way he fabbed the front end...

That's the car they are rallying during the introduction of every vid is it not ?

That's the car they are rallying during the introduction of every vid is it not ?

Err, fraid not, I watched them all through to the end of episode 9 and they've not got a running engine yet and that was published this month April 2015.

Cant wait to see it running...

Yes, caught me as well Clive, thought I should share it with all of you guys as well.
Why should I suffer alone, .........

I think we may have a bit of a wait for episode 10 and I am very keen to see that thing run, it will be an awesome sleeper car lol.

Shayne the car in the intro is a peugeot 205 linky here.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I will probably be awake half the night now thinking about what i would have them do to my truck

The attention to detail is captivating. They make it look so simple. I misspent years of my youth patching up all makes of old cars, minis no exception, and it's not as easy as they make fabrication look, even with their first-class equipment. What I'd have given in those days for that folding press, and I was gas welding! :lol:

I'm so glad this popped up. I'd watched all their shows but hadn't caught the most recent one.

They should have their own TV show.

Brilliant engineering, great humour, and no problem that cannot be solved by a cuppa!

Update for those addicted to this series of videos, episode 10 is out, click here.
and to any new converts, condolences and good luck.

This is great! Makes Wheeler Dealers look tame! Should be a formidable piece of kit when it's finished.:thumbup:

Love the way these guys work, such attention to every detail. It's going to be one hell of a machine when finished...

Now that's how to make a zorst system !

Brilliant :clap:

Back