Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED

Tommo&Claire said:
Can't you computer whizz's send him a virus or something!
That's way below the belt :naughty:

He does read this forum, sent me a link to this thread earlier. :o :shock: :o

Why would he be reading this forum? I'm sure no-one would object if he joined and defended himself :twisted: Although I guess that could just turn into a slagging match

must be bloody annoying that the edit buttons are "missing" :mrgreen:

so. much. to. edit. but. no. edit. button. :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
HA Ha Karl, welcome to my world :clap: {admin: snip} barred me last year after speaking my mind, oh and a bottle of red wine, it felt great to wind the d**k head up, would love to meet up with him and give him a bit of the hairy side of my hand, lol :violence-smack:

Nick.

{admin edit}

I feel a bit of a letch still being on there but it's the Cruiser fans I'm on there for.
I would love to be able to tell them about a much better forum but it wouldn't even get posted.

My first post on the new Irish site was to say hello and promote us and there has been no hassle from them. Obviously decent people.

Long live the true Cruiser sites run by fans for fans :clap:

I know i havnt been on here long,but what i have found so far is a good group of people who will share info parts ideas and weekends,Lanning etc etc etc with each other. This coming weekend im really looking forward to thanks to jon :thumbup:
Then we have the other weekends at tonys place that i really enjoy. Wouldnt have done any of this if i hadnt have joined here.
Crispin and the others who have built this to what it is now spot on!!!!!
I now truley understand howand why this site first started.
There are many posts i could reply to on this thread. Supprised there were so many who had a opinion and issues with the man in question.
I understand His reasons due to it being his rules and how he wants it to run it.
But surely these types of forums should be to help people out.
Steff has helped me out alot with parts if i was stuck as he has this week with a fuel pump for my own truck.

Andy, What had been said about this thread then? Pm me if you would rarther if he looks on this site.

Crispin..... No peepin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

How or why would someone feel the need to read someones personal messages ,its beyond me.

Paul.. Had he sent you a pm regarding me then??

I dont know why he would ban me if hes getting intouch with people regarding me. He could have asked or said what he wanted to me through email.

If i was earning thousands of pounds through what i do on forums ok,but since ive been on here i have probly brought more than ive sold off all you guys.

karl

Don't worry karl, i was blocked off the other place long ago after he read stuff in my pm's to other people. i got back on there but only for reference purposes really.

Sounds like a few have paul and no dout many more in the future will. Shame really. He to could have a great calm nice site like this. But he obviously wants it to stay as it is as by the sound of it,it has been for ages. I could set up again as i have other email addresses as im a multi million pound business in landcruisers :lol: But do i really want to set up again? Do i want any part of that childish behaviour? No. people on there will no dout find here soon enough anyway.
Can someone send me the irish site. Need to flood the site with my business :lol: :whistle:
karl

Back