Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Hi to everyone here at this great site that is Elco. Since being on here i have got to know some nice chaps that can always keep me talking on the phone for hours :thumbup:
Last night i decided to have a quick look on the tlock forum that many of you are on and know to well.
After spending time going from that site to this and then onto ebay etc etc i decided to join it. I saw a few posts where people were looking for parts that i have and let them know i had them.
Today i tried to log on but no go. When i got home i managed to get on the site to find a mail from the Simon.............
He told me i was a very very bad bad bad bad man and i was only wanting to make money and i was below the belt etc etc etc. I felt really bad and felt like a child and that a teacher at school was telling off. EEEERRRRRRRRR I think not.
I actually thought what a xxxxk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He confirmed in less than 12hours what a number of people in the cruiser world have already told me time and time again.
Discounts for mambers etc was mentioned but how can i discount if i carnt sell. He also said am i Going to give money towards the running of the site,Same again, how can i if i carnt sell.
He said i wasnt welcome on the site if i wanted to sell.
I asked him if someone put a post on asking for a part that they had been looking for for the last six months and the only other option was to go to main dealers but they wanted 600 pounds for the part,yet i had 20 items that they were after and i sold for 35pounds, Was i seriously suppose to not put a post on there and help them out and sell part of my stock????
His reply was YES.
I said if that is how the site is i couldnt understand the point in being involved in it as this site helps people out and in however many months of me being on here, i have never had a pm off anyone like the one i have just got off him.
Anyway i went to my inbox to post on here the pms sent each way to see if anyone else has had this type of greeting/reponse etc etc from the tlock site,only to find the log in email used had been barred.
I havnt been treated like that in the last 15years since the day i left school.
Thanks tlock and goodbye.i enjoyed the 12ish hours of being part of your site.
karl

I did see your posts on there last night Karl and wondered how long it would be before he got the big stick out.

I have had many a run in with him in the past, he isn't willing to listen to ANY suggestions with regard to how to improve HIS club.

{admin: SNIP } dare to mention this place on there results in an instant ban.

He also reads your 'PRIVATE' messages.... to me that is a complete and utter disgrace :o

hes a total pXXk. I was goin to ask him how much to buy the site off him for a laigh but barred me before i got chance to.
karl

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Simon, a complete and utter cock? No, I can't believe it. Surely not. This must be a very rare case indeed, or people would surely have left and set up their own Landcruiser site. Oh hang on........ :lol:

Chris

WHAT! cant believe it ;)

Might have to post on there "where was that bloke karl who had that bit i wanted?" and see if i get kicked out AGAIN :D

Karl,

I put that post up in the breakers section back in Sept 09 when you sold me a tank sender unit, also said that if anybody wanted contact details I would Pm them, but he seems to have edited my original post :x :evil:

Why do you think we started this site? I owe him a bit of thanks for that ;)

Good to see he's still up to his old tricks though. Must be very time consuming to watch over all the minions and making sure no one is plotting against him. I wonder if he wears a tinfoil hat :roll:

Your membership must be one of the shortest lived ones ever (excluding the spam ones I guess). Well done! :twisted:

Don't worry Karl, I went through the same thing. I did "sponsor" the site and still was not allowed to sell stuff! My "sponsorship" was enough to allow posts that said "..try Ian.." to remain on the site but not enough for me to say "Yes I can get those".

Ian

Following this mornings exchange of PM's from Simon, I have just logged off his site for the last time.

The guy has clearly lost it and I no longer have the desire to be a member of his site.

Although I don't wish to post any of his PMs in their entirety here, one did hint that some of the responses on this thread are penned by those with limited intelligence and he can not understand why folk are complaining about him on here... my response was:-
You give the people here no other choice, this isn't a democratic club where your members can have their say is it Simon... if they fail to tow "your line" they get deleted.
What he fails to realise is, this place was created because of his {admin: snip} that he operates on his site... it's a wonder he didn’t try and make all the members on there burn their owners manuals when they signed up :whistle: ;) :D

Well, your not alone,

Simon took my 'for sale' off from the TLOC site also.
He said, it didn't comply with the conditions.
As far as I know, it was a part for a Land Cruiser, ie, the wheel cover.

Any way, no great loss to me.

Graham

Bat21 said:
Following this mornings exchange of PM's from Simon, I have just logged off his site for the last time.

:D

How did you do that ?

Graham

Graham said:
Bat21 said:

:D

How did you do that ?

Graham
I hit the log out button and closed the tab that I had open to his site. I've an an email notification of another PM (probably from Simon), I'll not be logging on to read it though :thumbdown:

I think we should really give Simon a vote of thanks, after all his autocratic actions gave birth to this forum. :thumbup:

Cossack said:
I think we should really give Simon a vote of thanks, after all his autocratic actions gave birth to this forum. :thumbup:

:dance: :clap:

Back