Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Beastie Boy’s New Ride

Long Love LC

Country Flag
united_states
just bought 2013 Toyota LC with 16000 miles!!!

White with Tan Leather!!!

Bought for the sheer fun of driving and the love of the Land Cruiser!!!

Plan on taking it to all of the National Parks and miles of smiles.

Couldn’t be happier!!!!

Love his machine!!!!

Singing out-Beastie Boy

I seem to have missed this thread, welcome aboard B.B., enjoy your new Cruiser :thumbup:

Some photos would be appreciated, whereabouts are you in the US.?

upload_2017-12-30_11-37-47.jpeg
IMG_1495.jpg

That's like a new one. Luush!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice truck!

I guess being in the Houston area, you will want to get a snorkel fitted up soon. Other than that got any plans for modifications etc?

Amen. Bought a 2013 with 17,000 miles only!! Bought it from dealer for $54000.00. Runs and feels brand new!!!! Wanted a used one with low mileage and got REAL LUCKY on this one!!!!

Nice truck!

I guess being in the Houston area, you will want to get a snorkel fitted up soon. Other than that got any plans for modifications etc?

No mods yet other than maybe a new tire filter and possible exhaust!! Just too pretty to get dirty just yet......Time will tell!! Nicknamed it "Du-Beast"!!

That looks sweet LL, you did get lucky! :clap:
That's one nice Cruiser. I bet you have a great big grin on your face when you drive it. :)

Welcome aboard BTW, and thanks for posting and sharing your truck with us. Not jealous, no, not jealous at all. :eusa-snooty: :liar:

Is that the V8 diesel? Not sure what engines are offered in the States on the newer ones?

No mods yet other than maybe a new tire filter and possible exhaust!! Just too pretty to get dirty just yet......Time will tell!! Nicknamed it "Du-Beast"!!

Just kidding. Both times i have been to Houston in the last few years the place has been under water!

Those tyres do look like road grip, maybe an AT or were you thinking of MT's?

Just kidding. Both times i have been to Houston in the last few years the place has been under water!

Those tyres do look like road grip, maybe an AT or were you thinking of MT's?

Yes. Very true. I have Winrun tires on it. The original BF Goodrich tires more than likely dry rotted. I figure on getting some more BF Goodrich or something similar when these wear out!!

That looks sweet LL, you did get lucky! :clap:
That's one nice Cruiser. I bet you have a great big grin on your face when you drive it. :)

Welcome aboard BTW, and thanks for posting and sharing your truck with us. Not jealous, no, not jealous at all. :eusa-snooty: :liar:

Is that the V8 diesel? Not sure what engines are offered in the States on the newer ones?

No . No V8 Diesels here? But if they did, the restrictions placed on via US Government would choke the life out of them like they do the Sprinter Diesel vans!!! I have seen some videos of the V8 diesels sold in the UK. Also, I'm jealous of the electric fold down rear seats? Not an option here in the US.

The Landcruisers here come only fully loaded and all have the 5.7 liter gasoline V-8. Also, the new ones no longer have the tan leather. only the reddish brown.

Back