Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Best folding camping chairs

As the title states.... what folding camp chairs are you using ? and what's rubbish and what's good ?
We all spend hopefully many hrs sitting round a campfire drinking beer and putting the world straight .... if at home in the field it's a fishing bed chair for me but it's hardly portable when camping in the 80 or camper van ....

I very much like my Oz Tent chair.

G

She looks like a Huntaway...... lovely dogs . My Collie also jumps straight into the camp chairs when we're either in the Landcruiser or the camper van .....so much so we carry 3 chairs ...... must be a sheep dog thing .
Nope, Collie X Kelpie, but I'd like a Huntaway.

Great trail dog and just has to be in the car if you look like you're going anywhere, even if it's just into town.

Anywhere she can watch easily from is her spot. She has 2 spots in the house she uses (an old IKEA Poang style chair and a pouffe) which again give her the elevated view of everywhere.

@Grimbo you legend!!!
Just lucky to have a good group of friends ..... if you want to simulate owning a Halftrack dig a hole and keep throwing all your spare cash in it ;-) but then occasionally you get to do things that are beyond cool like sitting on the start line of Goodwood Revival in at the wheel of a Halftrack while not 1 but 2 Lancaster's are overhead and most of the others in the Halftrack are veterans of WW2 ...... impossible not to have tears streaming down your face as you drive a lap of the circuit .

Grimbo your other name would not be Oddball would it

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The Coleman Big-N-Tall is the best camping chair for RV I've ever bought. When I saw this chair and the price, I had doubts about its quality. But I can happily report that it met or exceeded my expectations at every step. The armrests really help me relax. Plus, the mesh cup holder can really hold anything from mugs to beer bottles. One feature that I like about this camping chair is the durability of the materials used. The steel frame didn't flex even when I placed a 325-pound object.

Last edited:
Feed back...
I ended up buying an Oz Tent king kokoda hot spot ....as others say it's a bit big and heavy but is supremely comfortable and stable.....

They are good especially if you got back problems and use the heat packs

^^^^
Or most of your camping nowadays is in the UK during all 4 seasons ......then you can be last to give up sitting round the fire as your back and bum are as toasty as your front ;-)

I've had a couple of Outwell director's chairs. I quite like sitting upright and it makes tending my little Weber BBQ easy.

I do understand the lure of the super duper comfortable ones though.

Back