Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BIG THANK YOU..

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
After what seems like ages of searching I am finally the proud owner of an 80 series.. Its being delivered on Sunday. From Worksop to Sandwich. So a big thanks to Andy Cruiser Guy Lomas for the contacts and taking the time to view it for me and his advice and unrivalled Knowledge.. Thanks Andy.. Il post up some pics and maybe do a Work in progress thread.... :thumbup::thumbup:

Touche Mon Amis!

Nice one. :laughing-rolling:

After what seems like ages of searching I am finally the proud owner of an 80 series.. Its being delivered on Sunday. From Worksop to Sandwich. So a big thanks to Andy Cruiser Guy Lomas for the contacts and taking the time to view it for me and his advice and unrivalled Knowledge.. Thanks Andy.. Il post up some pics and maybe do a Work in progress thread.... :thumbup::thumbup:

Well done there Higgy. In fairness its not a tragic case, far from it. We will be watching with interest the progress made.

Well done there Higgy. In fairness its not a tragic case, far from it. We will be watching with interest the progress made.
I didn't actually win the auction I got stuck in traffic. and missed it by two minutes... I was like 'f#@kin hell. Then Jason contacted and said the winner wanted to pay in two weeks time.. Jason told him to F.O. and offerd it to me for less than I bid .. so I was up on the deal....... im going to go for this Style. https://www.whichcar.com.au/reviews/custom-4x4s/custom-4x4-toyota-80-series-land-cruiser-dual-cab

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I didn't actually win the auction I got stuck in traffic. and missed it by two minutes... I was like 'f#@kin hell. Then Jason contacted and said the winner wanted to pay in two weeks time.. Jason told him to F.O. and offerd it to me for less than I bid .. so I was up on the deal....... im going to go for this Style. https://www.whichcar.com.au/reviews/custom-4x4s/custom-4x4-toyota-80-series-land-cruiser-dual-cab

I reckon a man of your talents should knock something similar within 12 months.

I seriously never thought this day would come. Not in my lifetime. Any pics?

I reckon a man of your talents should knock something similar within 12 months.
I actually thought about a demountable body for adventures etc And a demountable pickup/tub for work/ other stuff.. Got the idea from an old Citroen with a demount Roma home that's parked up down the Marina.. Then I thought it seems like too much hard work.. Keep it standard , Work with what you got!

Give my regards to Jay when you spk to him. Are you coming up yourself?
No afraid not.. Trucks being picked up about 1pm on Sunday. Im gonna phone him tonight. so il pass on your regards. Hes gonna chuck in the original wheels as a good will gesture.. So those low profiles that are on it will be on ebay soon.... ps I know its the least of my worries but do you remember it having a sun roof?

Putting out the feelers already ... ? Have you got a good deal on delivery?
£325 all in Worksop to Sandwich .. Not bad really. I would have been well over weight if I fetched it my self with my truck and tri axle with an 80 series on top. And Diesel wear and tear. I think the driver is dropping off at me then has a back load from Dover docks which is 10 mins away.. so hes quids in....

No afraid not.. Trucks being picked up about 1pm on Sunday. Im gonna phone him tonight. so il pass on your regards. Hes gonna chuck in the original wheels as a good will gesture.. So those low profiles that are on it will be on ebay soon.... ps I know its the least of my worries but do you remember it having a sun roof?

AFAIK it did have.

£325 all in Worksop to Sandwich .. Not bad really. I would have been well over weight if I fetched it my self with my truck and tri axle with an 80 series on top. And Diesel wear and tear. I think the driver is dropping off at me then has a back load from Dover docks which is 10 mins away.. so hes quids in....

Sounds reasonable. I would have offered to help out next week but I’m sure the seller wants it off his driveway as soon as possible.

Back