Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Birtys Breakout 2010 17-18th April

PtP

As some of you know, all my off-roading is done in my Jeep and a group of us from the Birty Dastards Jeep Club have an event organised at Compton Bassett.

So here is an invitation for the members of the new Land Cruiser Club to come and join in and have some fun and pit “The Best 4x4” against “The First 4x4”. :lol:

It’s a non competitive event and it’s all about having some fun. The details on the Birtys forum can be found here. Provisionally, there is catering on site and there will be the obligatory fire on Saturday night. Whilst I’ve not seen any prices quoted yet, the events usually cost around £50 for the weekend or £30 for one day, but this will need confirming.

If you’d like to come, then just put your name down in this thread.

Birtys Breakout 2010 17-18th April
Freeth Farm
Compton Bassett
Calne
SN11 8RD
website

Apart from there being plenty of area to just play, there is to be a gated trial and punches! :D

What have we got to do to get some interest going in this event? :?:

:( Sorry Peter

I would have like to have been there but I can't commit to more lone weekends in April. Already 2 down. Wife would have the other test..... :shock:

I am interested but at the moment I am supposed to be working that weekend but I am trying to get someone to cover my shift. I would like the chance to pit one of the best against one of the first :D :D

Will let you know ASAP once I have got cover.

Steve

I will keep an eye on the calendar Peter in case I can make it for one of the days.

BUMP!

I'll be down there on Sunday only in the LC. And provisionally young Tom will have his quadbike there too.

Anyone else want to have a bit of fun pitching your LC against a whole load of jeeps?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I am considering it, depends if get some work out of the way before then.

Tempting but I still have lots of jobs to get done in the next few weeks :(

Back