Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Black edition 80 in kingsclere nr Newbury

pugwash

Country Flag
uk
Who has a very well prepped black edition 80 series that works in Kingsclere (Berkshire)?

STOP PARKING IT OUTSIDE MY WORK AS JEALOUSY IS AN UGLY EMOTION

it must be someone on here as it has one if Julian's stickers and the lift up rear window plates.

Whoever it is, if you see a man in a Saab having a look round then come and say hello :) it's a lovely truck, now I need to buy another one lol

No one on here but I think I know the one you must mean. Been on frogs stand in the past at shows.

No on here! That's a surprise, it's a lovely truck, all the right bits, and very well put together

If its the black truck with Gull Wing rear windows and has been on the Frogs Island stand at some shows then he is a member on here.

If its the black truck with Gull Wing rear windows and has been on the Frogs Island stand at some shows then he is a member on here.

Interesting Charlie.

Never met him in person or realised it was someone on here. That would make a great read on the build section. It's had some work done and is one of the nicest trucks I've seen.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Who has a very well prepped black edition 80 series that works in Kingsclere (Berkshire)?

STOP PARKING IT OUTSIDE MY WORK AS JEALOUSY IS AN UGLY EMOTION

it must be someone on here as it has one if Julian's stickers and the lift up rear window plates.

Whoever it is, if you see a man in a Saab having a look round then come and say hello :) it's a lovely truck, now I need to buy another one lol

LOL - that'll be me.

I park around the back of the unit now and it's been away for a week - to get a new exhaust fitted and a MOT sorted as it had run out errrrr sometime ago.

Only started working there since January helping out Qolcom.

Should be back next week - picking it up on Monday.

As it's only 30 odd miles round trip from home - I'm using it to commute - great fun on the A339... beats the 3 hours a day commute to London I used to do.

Yep - both Julian and Frogs have had a good deal of work from me to get it where it is.

Feel free for a look around - no probs..

LOL - that'll be me.

I park around the back of the unit now and it's been away for a week - to get a new exhaust fitted and a MOT sorted as it had run out errrrr sometime ago.

As it's only 30 odd miles round trip from home - I'm using it to commute - great fun on the A339... beats the 3 hours a day commute to London I used to do.

Yep - both Julian and Frogs have had a good deal of work from me to get it where it is.

p

shes a beaut :thumbup:

Guessed it was yours............. Do you have any trips planned for this year?

LOL - that'll be me.

Hiya Charlie - good to hear from you again - Nope no trips planned this year 2016 - was booked on Paul Africa trip - but had to cancel - I had to concentrate on something that needed 100% effort as majorly important to me - I'm over 14 months into a 24 month plan to retire - spent ££££££ oddles on solicitors and barristers to sign off a contract to enable this. Should get the result by the end of the year - if it goes to plan I'm chucking in working and I have got a 'pass' from 'er indoors for 12 months away.

So I may be calling in on my way down to Aus... on my planned round the world drive - mind you last time we met up in Jakarta it took fricking days for my kidneys to recover... but I'll be probably shiping the truck from Singapore to Aus and fly to Indonesia - not driving round Jakarta it's just one 24hr traffic jam.

Pic would be nice guys please? Don't see many modded 80's (or any other cars actually) here due to the archaic regulations applied to vehicles. It can be done, but actively discouraged by the authorities.

regards

Dave

Pic would be nice guys please? Don't see many modded 80's (or any other cars actually) here due to the archaic regulations applied to vehicles. It can be done, but actively discouraged by the authorities.

regards

Dave

Okay - quick trawl through the PC - these are all North Africa (various) - Charlie is in one or two I think..

Have others elsewhere...

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 243
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 237
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 255
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 244
  • 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 246
  • 080.JPG
    080.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 223
  • 114.JPG
    114.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 223
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 225.JPG
    225.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 221
  • 791.JPG
    791.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 217
  • 425.JPG
    425.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 215
  • 423.JPG
    423.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 201
  • 514.JPG
    514.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 213
  • 456.JPG
    456.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 226
There you go - Charlie and me in Land Cruiser Alley.

We got 'stuck' on a side bank for a day and a half - with nothing to do but eat and drink.... hard life... bad headache the next day - local fishermen came along and cooked us fresh caught fish and shared some 'smokes' with people in the group hummmmmm. We were all a tad less than sparky the next day.

Attachments

• 304.JPG
    304.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 303.JPG
    303.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 197
  • 310.JPG
    310.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 206
  • 358.JPG
    358.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 221
  • 460.JPG
    460.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 206
  • 468.JPG
    468.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 193
  • 496.JPG
    496.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 195
  • 485.JPG
    485.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 188
  • 477.JPG
    477.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 194
  • 497.JPG
    497.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 181
  • 498.JPG
    498.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 190
  • 757.JPG
    757.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 194
  • 521.JPG
    521.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 199
The photos are superb, so is the truck!

Thanks a lot for posting :thumbup:

Yes thank you for pics its always nice to see a cruiser in the right colour , instead of that dodgy blue don't you think Clive :whistle:

Back