Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Blade type wipers

Analogue man

Just a quick post to share a good little discovery thanks to my local parts distributors. Obviously 80's originally came with old style wipers but I've found some really neat blade wipers that fit perfectly. Quality items (apparently) by Bosch. Part number AR18U. Expensive, nearly £30 but worth it.

Just a quick post to share a good little discovery thanks to my local parts distributors. Obviously 80's originally came with old style wipers but I've found some really neat blade wipers that fit perfectly. Quality items (apparently) by Bosch. Part number AR18U. Expensive, nearly £30 but worth it.

I'll second that, I got mine from eBay and can't remember the price but worth every penny.

I take it from the code they are 18" length?
I was thinking of upgrading to these but looks like a longer one could go on the passenger side.

Bought Bosch too from eBay with a great deal at the time. Bought 18" for the driver & 19" for the passenger. Could even go up to 20" on the passenger next time but 19" works pretty good. Good quality with wind blades.

Roughtracks do a conversion kit from bolt on blades to the clip on.

Something like a £5 a set

Can get them in Halfords too, last pair I bought were about £12 With the trade card, they're a good upgrade.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back