Jon Wildsmith

Super Moderator
Supporter
Guru
I am in england
Feb 24, 2010
Stourbridge, West Midlands, England
Garage
There should be a slightly longer gap between groups of numbers so you know how they are grouped. E.g. 2 flashes, gap, 4 flashes, gap, gap, next lot of flashes. So although we could guess at the number grouping it would be better to know what it is from the car.

nathanrobo

Apr 6, 2010
Kettering - UK
Hi Jon

Do you mean 2 flashes gap, 4 flashes gap, 3 flashes gap, 3 flashes gap, 9 flashes gap, 9 flashes, gap, gap, then same cycle again.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

nathanrobo

Apr 6, 2010
Kettering - UK
Jon

Get it now! Problem is that I can't remember and both batteries are now off - I think the memory gets cleared. But I'll look up the codes you've suggested, see if they're mean anything.

Cheers again Jon

nathanrobo

Apr 6, 2010
Kettering - UK
Looks like I could be barking up the wrong tree... the only thing all three codes have in common is engine ECU :cry:

May be worth taking a trip to Staffs to get ECU tested as well! I'm going to invest in a full diagnostic kit!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks