Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Body mount

Oli.g

Country Flag
england
Hi, my front near side body mount has rusted badly and needs replacing for the mot. Welder told me its unsaveable haha. Is there anywhere i can purchase a new one or anyone know anywhere in the north west of england who might have a good one off a breaker colorado? Thank you

20190907_140304.jpg

By the time you cut one off it will be good for nothing anyway , any welder could make a suitable replacement with ease .

Thank yu, thats true didnt think about that haha. Ill ask around and see if any local welders can make one.

Just worried about the rust now and weather its too far gone an worth gettng another 4x4

They're about 70 quid from Toyota (I had one for my 120). And about the same from Amayama once you've paid the postage and duty. Shane is right, any fabricator can knock one up quickly. But you'll still probably want new bolts at a tenner each from Mr T. If you needed a few other bits Amayama or Partsouq might make sense.

Just to say that before you get into it... do a check of the whole underside... not much point fixing that if you've a world of rot pain 12 months away

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey
It should not be a hard job for any auto welder. But before you going to do it please check the other side as well . if the chassis is split then it would be a big job , The bushing on the mount should be around 20-35 .

Back