Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bolt help please...

BRE Fabrications LTD

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hey Guys,

I'm gearing up to progress my Fox/Slinky install a bit further this weekend. This weekends mission is to fit a set of coil spacers and drop the bump stops. I am going to be fabbing up my own drop blocks.

What I need help with is identifying what pitch; diameter and length the following bolts are as I need to order longer ones and some extras.

1. Rear Bump stop bolts
2. Front spring follower bolt
3. Front Sway bar bolts

Any help much appreciated. I need to order these up so I can get done what I need to this weekend.

Cheers
Ryan

Ryan, When I did mine, I didn't use a longer bolt. I bolted the spacer to the chassis and the original bump stop to the spacer. Rear drop links, I cut in half and welded a new piece in. You can't do that to the front ones as you'd melt the rubber joint gaiter.

Just a different approach.

Chris

M8 1.25 x 25mm for no. 3, pretty sure same for no. 1, don't know about no. 2 but there's a good chance they're also M8 1.25, I'm assuming that's the inner bump stop?

Thanks for the reply gents.

For the Rear bumpstops I'm going to fab up something up akin to the Man a Fre Bump stop drop brackets.
80-bumpstop.jpg

I need to drop the rears 75mm (this is if I can raise the rear mounts by 25mm, we'll see this weekend... :? ) otherwise i need to drop them 100mm.

The only bolt I need to get longer ones of is No. 2 which refers to the bump stop inside the front coil....

Back