Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

bonnet nose protector.

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
Hi.does anyone know where I can get a bonnet nose protector for a 95 series Colorado.. nothing I can see on ebay except from aus..many thanks..

Hi Higgy I’m not sure but others on here may be able to help you better if you do a good introduction to yourself and the vehicle.

Hi Andy, I think they are in Limassol. I PM'd on FB as I copied the link to check. The link will only work if you have FB AFAIK? However when I tried the link from the forum page half my post became highlighted!!
Here is the link in full:-

https://www.facebook.com/MsPampaka-4x4-Parts-Accessories-1697698753848960/

Just heard back, he is FB based and does not have a shop :-
Hello, I don't have any shop, I only have my page and I work with pre-orders
Also I offer free shipping with acs courier

I am pretty sure he means ACS within Cyprus.

upload_2018-3-11_16-27-11.png

There is a shipping agent that sails a container to Hemel Hempstead once a month. I could get it put on that for you or if he is sending it ACS, maybe you could just pay him the extra for courier to the UK?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Higgy I’m not sure but others on here may be able to help you better if you do a good introduction to yourself and the vehicle.
Hi thanks for all the info..its just a bog standard lwb Colorado..ive had it years and ive clocked up only 272000 miles so far.but getting abit scabby on the nose. thanks for the help anyways...Higgy

Back