Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bugger off dad....

Bernese

Country Flag
england
The settee is mine.. :)

20170919_181020_zpsgm7th04x.jpg
[/URL]

You know your place! This is Cassie - mum was a Bernese cross Great Dane, dad was a Collie! She also kicks us off the sofa.
IMG_4265.JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
We look after a collie. Not only does he take up position on the sofa, he looks me up and down as if to say 'what are you doing here' and occupies my side of the bed! :icon-rolleyes:
IMG_1030.JPG

Meet Wiggins!

~16 week old Collie x Kelpie bitch.

Going without me?
IMG_0654.jpg

Where you going?
WP_20170910_14_11_35_Pro.jpg

And yes, she's an outside dog. Stupid thing trashed her bed, and then spent the next 4 nights sulking by sleeping outside her kennel in -3*C temps and rain. Put what was left of her bed back in at night and she now sleeps there over night.

Day time she's normally KO'd on her other bed:
20170910_100436.jpg

My elder daughter looks after a colleague's dog - an 11-year old German Shepherd. He (Max) has taken over her house.

Fortunately he gets on well with 'Socks the Cat' :lol:.

Max & Sox on settee.jpg

Joanna entered him in a German Shepherd Veteran class at a local dog show . . . And guess what:laughing-rolling:.

Max at Show (10) - 20170916.JPG

She'll be wanting one of her own now !

Bob.

Got a message from Mum this morning - their 16 year old Golden Retriever is getting the final visit from the vet on Wednesday, she's gone down hill a fair bit recently, and has been intermittently struggling with walking (interspersed with a bound of energy and thieving)

Picture taken at our wedding in 2014, Hodi is the whiter one of the 2 with the red lead.
IMG_6988.JPG

Got a message from Mum this morning - their 16 year old Golden Retriever is getting the final visit from the vet on Wednesday, she's gone down hill a fair bit recently, and has been intermittently struggling with walking (interspersed with a bound of energy and thieving)

Picture taken at our wedding in 2014, Hodi is the whiter one of the 2 with the red lead.View attachment 133495

That's never good. Sorry to hear this.

Back