Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A

Looking like really good offroad there Mike, you must be in heaven :lol:
Thanks for posting :thumbup:

Before we go on
This thread is finish only avail on landrove forums and facebook

Shame, looked like a great thread, I have had 2 defenders and probably one day will own another.

You r the one running your mouth off with the land rover on a land cruiser forum not me.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Before we go on
This thread is finish only avail on landrove forums and facebook

Well Mike, thats a pity, Landrover or not I have enjoyed your posts. We never really got to see your Collie or much about it but the V6 I had was bulletproof and its been the same for my neighbour who I passed it on to.

I'd remind everyone that this is a Land Cruiser OWNERS forum and owning a Land Cruiser entitles you to pretty much post what ever you like as long as it's not something profane or hate related.
I'd urge you to put those pics back up. Looks like a great trip. We can't include Green Ovals on the calendar, but we can still enjoy other people's travels. I suggest we calm down, have a virtual handshake and get on with being a forum that welcomes all submissions.

Maybe nothing happened , I've grown too lazy to create a single continuous thread regarding updates to my 80 so i sure as hell wouldn't want to be posting in triplicate on multiple venues .

Back