Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
Yes folks, it's finally here :dance::dance::dance:

cal.png

After much toing and froing with Chris and myself and some magical work by Chris chasing down users and their photos we have ourselves a brilliant calendar.
Chris has managed to pick some really good shots out of a lot of submissions. As you've all seen - some great pics got sent in.

Who wants one?

By way of voting on this poll, let me know if you want one or not. Once done, PM me your address and I'll get one in the post for you.

How much?
For the members who don't like the adverts and have taken out a no-advert subscription - it's a bonus. :) I'll make the pennies stretch.
If you just want to buy a calendar then they their cost to me is, including UK P&P, £7.50. I'm not making a penny out of them. (If I order 1000 of them then the price becomes more like a Tesco price but alas...)

So, if you do want one of our fabulous, limited edition calendars, please vote above so I can get a count.
Remember to send me your details via PM after so I can get them to you.

I should get them this week some time and get them posted out the next day so all being well you'll have them pre-Christmas or the last week of 2015.

I'll post the individual pictures up here shortly for all to see.

Crispin

:) I'll make the pennies stretch.

I'm so sorry Crispin, I misread this ... Pennies, right.

Personally I wouldn't post the pics. They're Landcruisers that's for sure, but think of the surprise when you open it for the first time. And find you're not in there.....

We had to do some wiggling and jiggling I'm afraid.

Didn't realise any of my submissions had been short listed let alone included :D

Put me down for one :D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Not sure if you mean you are using voting buttons as I cannot see on Tapatalk. I would like one anyway. If you really need me to vote I'll log on via a PC.

Not sure if you mean you are using voting buttons as I cannot see on Tapatalk. I would like one anyway. If you really need me to vote I'll log on via a PC.
So long as you PM me your details you should be good.

clicked through, signed up for the no-advert scheme :)

- KB

Folks,

I think I have answered all the PMs - if you sent me one and not heard back from me then please let me know.

Thanks to all who have asked for them and to those who have paid. You're all on the list.

I have it on good authority that they will arrive tomorrow. I'll endeavor to get them posted out on Wednesday. Here's hoping...

Karl - send me your address again please.
David - I see you voted but I can't find a PM from you - did I miss it?

Cheers,
Crispin

Right folks - the postman is going to be weighed down tomorrow :dance:

I am still waiting for addresses for Karl.

I have received two payments via PayPal which I cannot connect to a user.
Firewout, MarkW, TonyToyota, Marius - if you sent me a payment please tell me the email address from PayPal.

I'll be going to the postoffice tomorrow around 1pm - if you wanted one posted to you then shout before then and I can drop it off.

Must say - they look really nice. Quite impressed with them :D

Crap i had two weddings at the weekend and missed this. Have donated to the forum but would like more than 1. Whats the deal. I think they should be a tenner and raise some funds. Did you try selling them to the toyota dealers lol. Plus vat of course

Right folks - the postman is going to be weighed down tomorrow :dance:

I am still waiting for addresses for Karl.

I have received two payments via PayPal which I cannot connect to a user.
Firewout, MarkW, TonyToyota, Marius - if you sent me a payment please tell me the email address from PayPal.

I'll be going to the postoffice tomorrow around 1pm - if you wanted one posted to you then shout before then and I can drop it off.

Must say - they look really nice. Quite impressed with them :D

Just sent payment now Crispin

Crap i had two weddings at the weekend and missed this. Have donated to the forum but would like more than 1. Whats the deal. I think they should be a tenner and raise some funds. Did you try selling them to the toyota dealers lol. Plus vat of course

PM me your details - I think there are still some. Will drop one in the post for you. I need to order more so will drop next one when they come. :)

somehow completely missed this thread, I put my name down for one in the other thread :laughing-rolling:

I clicked through the no ad thing, no worries if it's too late ;)

Pete

somehow completely missed this thread, I put my name down for one in the other thread :laughing-rolling:

I clicked through the no ad thing, no worries if it's too late ;)

Pete

:D Quick - PM me your address and I'll drop one off if there are spare. Worst case I'll get you one from the second batch next week.

Thanks for the support. :)

ok peeps - all done. All calendars have been posted. For the UK folk you should have them tomorrow. For the international - no idea :(

Karl - Sorry! I screwed up on writing the addresses down and did not add yours in. I'll add it to the second batch.

I ordered 25 calendars and 25 have gone. I need to try and work out how many more are wanted. Obviously the more I buy the cheaper they become.

WHO ELSE WANTS ONE OF THESE FINE, LIMITED EDITION (We won't print them again next year) CALENDARS?! Please let me know.

Cheers,

Crispin

Back