Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Calliper refurb kit......

Towpack

Garage
Country Flag
england
Does anyone have a part No. and a source for an OEM front brake calliper refurb kit for a late 24v 80 series? There are numerous kits on Ebay but no genuine Toyota ones I can see.

Yikes!....just priced these up at a local dealer, £115+ Vat so that's that option out of the window. Febest do a similar kit at a fraction of the cost if I do go down the refurb route. Fitted the rest of the hoses and the new rear callipers today and the brakes are fine (excluding handbrake of course), I was just thinking, while I'm at it I'd consider giving the fronts a make over.

Yes, that's the one. Looks like the kit doesn't include pistons, that's a lot of money for a few seals! The Big Redd kit that Andy mentions is around £15 per calliper and the Febest item is similarly priced.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes, that's the one. Looks like the kit doesn't include pistons, that's a lot of money for a few seals! The Big Redd kit that Andy mentions is around £15 per calliper and the Febest item is similarly priced.
looks to me it includes both sides, though you cant always be certain with some of the shonky diagrams.
i can get them for less than half the price of the dealer. about 200 sets showing in stock!..

Looks similar with what I did some years ago. The brakes even to this day have a great feel and stopping power. Never looked back since.
Good job there :thumbup:

Back